“Ruffin’ It” – an affectionate play on words for this premium Northwood’s cabin is a modern, professionally designed and decorated luxury cabin. Originally built in the 1930’s, “Ruffin It” has been subtly designed to fit within its surroundings and maintain the distinct charm and character of Pinehurst Resort.
With hardwood flooring throughout, generous bathrooms with your choice of either a soaking tub or walk in shower, granite counter tops, cathedral ceilings, full stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher, automatic gas fireplace, wireless internet and of course, the best view of the water imaginable.
Offering accommodation for up to 6 people, in the form of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. “Ruffin It” comes equipped with everything you’ll need to relax during your stay including premium mattresses and a well supplied kitchen.
Located within Pinehurst Resort, “Ruffin It” is nestled within the Red Pines of Little St. Germain’s West Bay. West Bay is “The” Bay on Little Saint, with spring fed water, good water clarity, exceptional fishing and water sports. In addition Pinehurst Resort offers a level sandy beach, generous shared piers, swim raft and campfire pit.
For those in need of accommodation for more than 6 people, next door you’ll find our take on a modern Northwood’s fishing cabin, “Northern Comfort”. Newly remodeled, “Northern Comfort” offers two bedrooms and one bath. While smaller than “Ruffin It”, Northern Comfort offers it’s own premium experience, well suited for extra guests, smaller families or a fishing retreat.
- Well-Supplied Stainless Steel Kitchen w/ Dishwasher
- Premium Mattresses – 1 Queen, 2 Double Beds
- Professionally Decorated Cabin with Premium Furnishings
- Direct premium lake view of Little Saint’s West Bay
- Cable Television
- 2 Tile Bathrooms – 1 with Soaking Tub and 1 with Walk In Shower
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 48″ LED Television – Living Room
- 32″ LCD Television – Master Bedroom
- Central Air Conditioning
- Automatic Gas Fireplace
- Sandy Level Beach
- Shared Resort Fire Pit
- Charcoal Weber Grill
- 980-Acre Lake with South Eastern exposure
- Accommodation Limited to 6 People (Exceptions made for young children)
- 7 night minimum stay during Peak
- 3 night minimum stay during Off-Peak
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Jet Skis or Wave Runners
- Access to Property and Resort Amenities offered to Registered Guests Only
- Bath and beach towels not included